Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to tubercular: tubercular meningitis
1. Of, relating to, or covered with tubercles; tuberculate.
2. Of, relating to, or affected with tuberculosis.
A person having tuberculosis.
1. (Pathology) of, relating to, or symptomatic of tuberculosis
2. (Pathology) of or relating to a tubercle or tubercles
3. (Pathology) characterized by the presence of tubercles
(Pathology) a person with tuberculosis
tu•ber•cu•lar(tʊˈbɜr kyə lər, tyʊ-)
adj. Also, tuberculous.
1. pertaining to or infected with tuberculosis.
2. of, pertaining to, or of the nature of a tubercle or tubercles.n.
3. a person affected with tuberculosis.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||tubercular - a person with pulmonary tuberculosis|
|Adj.||1.||tubercular - characterized by the presence of tuberculosis lesions or tubercles; "tubercular leprosy"|
|2.||tubercular - pertaining to or of the nature of a normal tuberosity or tubercle; "a tubercular process for the attachment of a ligament or muscle"|
|3.||tubercular - relating to tuberculosis or those suffering from it; "a tubercular hospital"|
|4.||tubercular - constituting or afflicted with or caused by tuberculosis or the tubercle bacillus; "a tubercular child"; "tuberculous patients"; "tubercular meningitis"|