Firefighters have tackled a burning tumble dryer
at a house in Clayton-le-Moors.
The charred aftermath of a tumble dryer
fire A defect in the door mechanism of some Whirlpool products was blamed for a flat fire in Llanrwst which killed Bernard Hender, 19, and Doug McTavish, 39, in October 2014.
lt;B Doug McTavish, left, and Bernard Hender died in a fire in a flat in Llanrwst in 2014 blamed on a tumble dryer
door mechanism defect
FIREFIGHTERS say anyone who uses a tumble dryer
needs to take precautions to prevent their appliances from catching fire.
AMIDLAND family has spoken of the horrifying moment her daughter was "dragged" into a tumble dryer
after it continued spinning when the toddler opened the door.
MORE calls have been made for the Government to implement safety recommendations for white goods after a coroner ruled a faulty tumble dryer
was the cause of a fire which killed two men.
The fire destroyed the tumble dryer
and left the kitchen smokelogged.
Andy Chow, Director, SUNWIN(r), "At Textile Asia 2017 our focus is on XTD Continuous Towel Tumble Dryer
The 49-year-old was found to have died after being overcome by carbon monoxide fumes and smoke caused by a small fire in the tumble dryer
in the downstairs kitchen.
A FIRE which gutted a chip shop was caused by a tumble dryer
, the fire service has said.
A new radio station has launched, filled with soothing sounds - such as a tumble dryer
- to help parents get their newborns to sleep.
A DEFECTIVE tumble dryer
caused a house fire that killed a Birmingham mother-of-two, a coroner has ruled.