uncatered

uncatered

(ʌnˈkeɪtəd)
adj
1. not having a catering service provided
2. (foll by: for) not having one's requirements met
References in periodicals archive ?
He also said that instructions have been issued to the concerned airlines to make sure that no sector should be left uncatered owing to cancellation.
We would look for that to be more diverse, with more women, people representing disability, all the uncatered areas.
Currently, between 2% to 8% of customer needs are uncatered for, depending on the service provided.
"The combined delicatessen / restaurant will be a welcome and currently uncatered for addition to the growing food offer within the market, serving to complement the applicant's existing takeaway pizza operation on Alley 4.
Hundreds of tradesmen were outside the ranks of unionism, uncatered for, yet no attempt was made to improve this state of affairs.
Is this through serving a previously uncatered for segment of the market or is the airline attracting customers away from more traditional competitors or both?There had been a need for a low cost airline in Dubai for many years, but due to the constraints outlined above, it was not possible until just a few years ago.
"The English speaking market makes up about 30% of sales for iPhone games which is a huge percentage but you've also got to think of the other 70% which is currently pretty much uncatered for, if you're going to make an impact.
We have an audience that's completely uncatered for and is very thirsty.
This is where we give a ruling for a case that is uncatered for by comparing it to a case that has a specific ruling, provided that the two cases have the same basis in common.
But man's spiritual and intellectual needs and curiosities are left uncatered for even in the midst of material abundance.
While the association is very supportive of ethnic groups, this does not mean that white families are uncatered for.
There are over 200 Printing.com franchises throughout the UK but the south side of the Coventry was previously uncatered for.