Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial, Acronyms.
1. (of clutter or mess) not cleared up or away
2. not freed of clutter; not made clear of mess or obscurity
3. (Law) not cleared of a criminal charge
4. (Banking & Finance) (of money) not cleared; that has not been passed through a clearing-house
5. (Banking & Finance) (of a bill or debt) that has not been settled or paid
6. (of a plan) not cleared or approved by someone in authority
7. (of people) not having been given security clearance
8. (of people) not established as safe to be given knowledge of secure information
9. (of information) that is considered too dangerous or of too great importance to security to be released
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||uncleared - not cleared; not rid of objects or obstructions; "uncleared land"; "many cars were stuck in the snow on uncleared streets"|
wooded - covered with growing trees and bushes etc; "wooded land"; "a heavily wooded tract"
cleared - rid of objects or obstructions such as e.g. trees and brush; "cleared land"; "cleared streets free of fallen trees and debris"; "a cleared passage through the underbrush"; "played poker on the cleared dining room table"
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.