Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms, Wikipedia.
1. Lacking assurance, self-control, or sophistication.
2. Not in accord with the standards or mores of a specified group: "trying to teach children simply to reject drugs as uncool" (Larry Martz).
1. unsophisticated; unfashionable
2. excitable; tense; not cool
1. not self-assured or relaxed.
2. not sophisticated or practical.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||uncool - (spoken slang) unfashionable and boring|
jargon, lingo, patois, argot, vernacular, slang, cant - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves); "they don't speak our lingo"
bad - having undesirable or negative qualities; "a bad report card"; "his sloppy appearance made a bad impression"; "a bad little boy"; "clothes in bad shape"; "a bad cut"; "bad luck"; "the news was very bad"; "the reviews were bad"; "the pay is bad"; "it was a bad light for reading"; "the movie was a bad choice"