uncrystallised


Also found in: Thesaurus.
ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:
Adj.1.uncrystallised - not finally or definitely formeduncrystallised - not finally or definitely formed; "uncrystallized ideas"
2.uncrystallised - without real or apparent crystalline formuncrystallised - without real or apparent crystalline form; "an amorphous mineral"; "amorphous structure"
noncrystalline - not crystalline
References in periodicals archive ?
? Going into flexi-access drawdown from an existing capped drawdown arrangement or with uncrystallised funds and then subsequently taking income.
These polymers, which are generally lipid in character, are collected as storage substances in the sort of motile, uncrystallised, liquid particles, permitting microbial endurance under difficult circumstances (9).
A No, only if you have taken flexible benefits which include income, such as an 'Uncrystallised Funds Pension Lump Sum (UFPLS)' or flexiaccess drawdown with income, and you want to continue paying contributions to a defined contribution pension scheme.
So hats off to Kirklees Citizens Advice and Law Centre for its attempt to demystify the jargon used by pension companies - 'uncrystallised funds pension lump sum' anyone?
This is called an 'uncrystallised funds pension lump sum' (UFPLS).
(303) See LAW COMMISSION, supra note 19, [paragraph] 2.41, at 34 ("Further an uncrystallised floating charge has no priority against execution creditors, landlord's distress, set-offs and possessory liens.").
Equity ISAs,however, remain highly appropriate for the tax- paying investor for whom capital gains may present a problem, and also for those to whom capital gains could create a difficulty in the future,including: Investors with uncrystallised capital gains on their portfolio which already exceed the annual personal capital gains exemption; Younger investors, with a longer-term investment perspective and Investors who have the expectation of acquiring or inheriting significant assets,for whom the future tax benefits of ISAs make them worth building up now.
The first is taking an 'uncrystallised fund pension lump sum', where 25 per cent of the withdrawal is tax-free and the remaining 75 per cent is subject to income tax.