undirected(redirected from undirectedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Having no object or purpose; not guided.
2. Having no prescribed destination. Used of mail.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. lacking a clear purpose or objective
2. (Communications & Information) (of a letter, parcel, etc) having no address
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
un•di•rect•ed(ˌʌn dɪˈrɛk tɪd, -daɪ-)
1. not directed or guided.
2. bearing no address, as a letter.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.