unlink(redirected from unlinks)
v. un·linked, un·link·ing, un·links
1. To disconnect the links of; unfasten.
2. To separate as if by undoing links: unlink arms.
To become unfastened.
1. to undo the link or links, for example rings, loops, or pieces of a chain, that connect (an object or objects); disconnect; detach; unhook
2. to break or remove the connection between (two or more things or people)
to separate or become disconnected
1. to separate the links of (a chain, bracelet, etc.); unfasten.
2. to detach or release as if by undoing a link or links: to unlink hands.v.i.
3. to become detached.
Past participle: unlinked