Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to unorganized: disorganized schizophrenia
1. Lacking order, unity, or a system; disorganized.
2. Having no organic qualities; inorganic.
3. Not represented by a labor union.
1. not arranged into an organized system, structure, or unity
2. (Industrial Relations & HR Terms) (of workers) not unionized
3. (Biology) nonliving; inorganic
1. not organized; without organic structure.
2. not formed into a systematized whole; haphazard.
3. not thinking or acting methodically.
4. not belonging to or represented by a labor union.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||unorganized - not having or belonging to a structured whole; "unorganized territories lack a formal government"|
unstructured - lacking definite structure or organization; "an unstructured situation with no one in authority"; "a neighborhood gang with a relatively unstructured system"; "children in an unstructured environment often feel insecure"; "unstructured inkblots"
organized - formed into a structured or coherent whole
|2.||unorganized - not affiliated in a trade union; "the workers in the plant were unorganized"|
nonunion - not belonging to or not allowing affiliation with a trade union; "nonunion carpenters"; "a nonunion contractor"
a. desorganizado-a; no estructurado; sin orden.