unredeemed(redirected from unredeemedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. (Commerce) commerce not recovered
2. (Banking & Finance) banking not paid off
3. not fulfilled
4. (Ecclesiastical Terms) Christianity not saved or redeemed from sin
5. (Commerce) commerce not exchanged for goods
6. not having made amends for
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||unredeemed - in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell; "poor damned souls"|
Christian religion, Christianity - a monotheistic system of beliefs and practices based on the Old Testament and the teachings of Jesus as embodied in the New Testament and emphasizing the role of Jesus as savior
lost - spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed; "lost souls"; "a lost generation"; "a lost ship"; "the lost platoon"