Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Not directly evident; invisible.
2. Not previously read or studied: an unseen translation.
1. not observed or perceived; invisible
2. (Education) (of passages of writing) not previously seen or prepared
(Education) chiefly Brit a passage, not previously seen, that is presented to students for translation
1. not seen; unperceived; unobserved; invisible.
2. read, interpreted, played, etc., without prior examination or rehearsal, as a text or musical score.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||unseen - a belief that there is a realm controlled by a divine spirit|
belief - any cognitive content held as true
Kingdom of God - the spiritual domain over which God is sovereign
|Adj.||1.||unseen - not observed |
undetected - not perceived or discerned; "they feared some undetected trace of poison"; "she looked around to be sure her faux pas was undetected"
1. adj (person) → inosservato/a; (danger) → nascosto/a (Scol) (translation) → all'impronta
2. n (Scol) → traduzione f all'impronta