Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. Not named or given a title: an untitled story.
2. Having social rank but not belonging to formal aristocracy: untitled nobility.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. without a title: an untitled manuscript.
2. having no claim or title: an untitled usurper.
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. without a title: an untitled painting; an untitled nobleman.
2. having no right or claim.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||untitled - not of the nobility; "of ignoble (or ungentle) birth"; "untitled civilians"|
lowborn - of humble birth or origins; "a topsy-turvy society of lowborn rich and blue-blooded poor"
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.