untracked(redirected from untrackedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Having no tracks; not traveled over: the untracked snow.
2. Not kept track of; unmonitored: an untracked shipment.
3. No longer performing poorly; performing well or up to one's expectations: The team got untracked after playing poorly for the first few games.
[Sense 3, perhaps from alteration of on track (possibly influenced by the notion of a track being a rut or unproductive routine).]
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. not tracked or followed; not tracked down
2. not having a track or tracks through it; not marked or worn by (people's) tracks
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||untracked - lacking pathways; "trackless wilderness"; "roadless areas"|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.