1. Managed well.
2. Showing signs of much handling.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
adj (well handled when postpositive)
1. having been managed successfully: a well-handled merger.
2. operated or employed skilfully: a well-handled vehicle.
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. managed, directed, or treated with skill, efficiency, taste, etc.: a well-handled political campaign; a delicate but well-handled subject.
2. having been handled or used much: a sale of well-handled goods.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.