wonderment(redirected from wonderments)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal.
1. Astonishment, awe, or puzzlement.
2. Something that produces wonder; a marvel.
1. rapt surprise; awe
2. puzzled interest
3. something that excites wonder
won•der•ment(ˈwʌn dər mənt)
1. an expression or state of wonder.
2. a cause or occasion of wonder.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||wonderment - the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising|
amazement, astonishment - the feeling that accompanies something extremely surprising; "he looked at me in astonishment"
awe - an overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration; "he stared over the edge with a feeling of awe"
1. The emotion aroused by something awe-inspiring or astounding: