Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. Skill and experience in matters relating to the woods, as hunting, fishing, or camping.
2. The act, process, or art of carving or fashioning objects from wood.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Forestry) ability and experience in matters concerned with living in a wood or forest
2. (Crafts) ability or skill at woodwork, carving, etc
3. (Forestry) skill in caring for trees
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. skill in anything that pertains to the woods or forest, esp. in making one's way through the woods or in hunting, trapping, etc.
2. the art of making or carving wooden objects.
wood′crafts`man, n., pl. -men.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||woodcraft - skill and experience in matters relating to the woods (as hunting or fishing or camping)|
experience - the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities; "a man of experience"; "experience is the best teacher"
|2.||woodcraft - skill in carving or fashioning objects from wood|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1971, 1988 © HarperCollins Publishers 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005
woodcraft[ˈwʊdˌkrɑːft] n → conoscenza dei boschi
Collins Italian Dictionary 1st Edition © HarperCollins Publishers 1995