Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to worksheet: workbook
1. A form used for calculating, comparing, or analyzing data.
2. A form with questions or exercises for students.
3. A spreadsheet.
4. A sheet of paper used for preliminary notes or computations.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Printing, Lithography & Bookbinding) a sheet of paper used for the preliminary or rough draft of a problem, design, etc
2. (Printing, Lithography & Bookbinding) a piece of paper recording work being planned or already in progress
3. (Education) a sheet of paper containing exercises to be completed by a pupil or student
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||worksheet - a sheet of paper with multiple columns; used by an accountant to assemble figures for financial statements|
|2.||worksheet - a piece of paper recording work planned or done on a project|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1971, 1988 © HarperCollins Publishers 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005
worksheet[ˈwɜːrkʃiːt] n → feuille f d'exercices
Collins English/French Electronic Resource. © HarperCollins Publishers 2005