Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to worksheet: workbook
1. A form used for calculating, comparing, or analyzing data.
2. A form with questions or exercises for students.
3. A spreadsheet.
4. A sheet of paper used for preliminary notes or computations.
1. (Printing, Lithography & Bookbinding) a sheet of paper used for the preliminary or rough draft of a problem, design, etc
2. (Printing, Lithography & Bookbinding) a piece of paper recording work being planned or already in progress
3. (Education) a sheet of paper containing exercises to be completed by a pupil or student
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||worksheet - a sheet of paper with multiple columns; used by an accountant to assemble figures for financial statements|
|2.||worksheet - a piece of paper recording work planned or done on a project|