Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia.
Related to wrapround: Wrap Around Mortgage
1. made so as to be wrapped round something: a wrapround skirt.
2. surrounding, curving round, or overlapping
3. curving round in one continuous piece: a wrapround windscreen.
4. (Printing, Lithography & Bookbinding) printing a flexible plate of plastic, metal, or rubber that is made flat but used wrapped round the plate cylinder of a rotary press
5. (Printing, Lithography & Bookbinding) printing Also called: outsert a separately printed sheet folded around a section for binding. Sometimes shortened to: wrap
6. (Printing, Lithography & Bookbinding) a slip of paper folded round the dust jacket of a book to announce a price reduction, special offer, etc
7. (Clothing & Fashion) another name for wrapover
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014