yardage(redirected from yardages)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. An amount or length measured in yards.
2. Cloth sold by the yard.
1. The use of a livestock yard at a station in transporting cattle by railroad.
2. A fee paid for such usage.
(Units) a length measured in yards
1. (Railways) the use of a railway yard in the transportation of cattle
2. (Commerce) the use of a railway yard in the transportation of cattle
3. (Commerce) the charge for this
4. (Railways) the charge for this
measurement, or the amount measured, in yards; length or extent in yards.
1. the use of a yard or enclosure, as in loading or unloading livestock at a railroad station.
2. the charge for such use.