Also found in: Thesaurus.
adj. yeast·i·er, yeast·i·est
1. Of, similar to, or containing yeast: yeasty dough.
2. Causing or characterized by unrest or agitation; turbulent: the yeasty days before the new government was established.
3. Frothy; frivolous: a yeasty comedy.
4. Full of productivity or vitality; exuberantly creative.
adj, yeastier or yeastiest
1. (Biochemistry) of, resembling, or containing yeast
2. (Brewing) fermenting or causing fermentation
3. (Cookery) tasting of or like yeast
4. insubstantial or frivolous
5. restless, agitated, or unsettled
6. covered with or containing froth or foam
adj. yeast•i•er, yeast•i•est.
1. of, containing, or resembling yeast.
2. characterized by agitation, excitement, change, etc.
3. frothy; foamy.
4. youthful; ebullient.
5. trifling; frivolous.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||yeasty - of or resembling or containing yeast|
|2.||yeasty - marked by spirited enjoyment |
spirited - displaying animation, vigor, or liveliness
|3.||yeasty - exuberantly creative|